Ceimin® PTFE sealing lips are PTFE compound discs that are mechanically formed to a diameter slightly smaller than the shaft. The forming of the lip creats a shape that takes advantage of the hoop strength of the PTFE compound discs. This hoop strength provides the load that is critical for low or no pressure applications to obtain a positive seal.
- CM-1760 PTFE – virgin, white, FDA approved; Good for gases, slow-dynamic, light-duty and cryogenic application in food and pharmaceutical equipments. Major in food mixers.
- CM-1775 PTFE with Carbon Fiber and Graphite, black; Excellent wear resistance and reduced creep. Major in water filters.
- CM-1865 PTFE with Glass Fiber and Molybdenum Disulfide, black; Excellent for extreme conditions such as high pressure & temperature and for longer wear life on hardened dynamic surfaces. Major in screw air compressors.
- CM-2160 PTFE with special filler, black; Excellent elongation performance. high pressure & temperature and for longer wear life on hardened dynamic surfaces. Major in gear boxes.
- CM-3965 PTFE with special filler, yellow; Highly wear resistant in fast-rotary service and on unhardened shafts in low-lube, oil-free rotary service. Major in vacuum pumps.
Refer to full compound table
Note：Most of our stock are CM-1865, CM-2160, CM-3965. Pls contact us for special application.
- PTFE Oil Seals
- Spring Energized Seals
- Other PTFE Seals
- O Rings & Quad Rings
- Encapsulated O-ring
- Famous Brand Seals